Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Here is the unveiling of my new blog title!

O, happy day! With much help from my hubby and my techno-savvy daughter, I have a newly designed title tonight! Kudos to them for their help and patience in working with me and my perfectionist personality. Way cool results, if I do say so myself!

I really wanted something personalized and was thrilled to be able to put something together that used all Close To My Heart colors. Who knew you can do that with Paint Shop?

Speaking of CTMH, I am excited to be getting my new shoulder tote to taking my goodies to crops and Gatherings very soon! Special thanks to my UL/SIL!

The next thing I need to figure out how to do on this blog is how to upload some photos of my latest artwork using my Close To My Heart products. I got some new embellishments today, so I am motivated to use them on some new LOs.

Plus, I am working on the design for next month's Crop & Create projects. I think I am happy with the criss-cross card I came up with on Thursday. So, that just leaves a 2-page LO to come up with using Good Times and Starstruck, I think.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails