Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Crop Get-Away Weekend 2009

Well, I had the pleasure of coordinating and hosting my first weekend-long crop get-away at Cedar Campus in Cedarville, MI.

There were six of us ladies who enjoyed a weekend away to relax, make cards, scrapbook, eat lots of great food, stay up late, and much more.

Here are some photos of the fun we had and the scenery we enjoyed:



I taught two classes over the course of the weekend: a stair-step Easter card and an altered My Creations Cube. Unfortunately, I forgot to get photos of our completed Easter cards.

Our My Creations Cube class projects turned out so terrific, as you can see. Everyone got to make one using one of their favorite Close to My Heart paper kits. They did such beautiful, creative work! Bravo, ladies!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails