Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

My 4th of July Layout

Follow this link to see my 4th of July layout now appearing on Close to My Heart's Scrapbook and Share blog.

How cool is that!

We had such a wonderful evening that beautiful summer night. Watching the kids was such a joy to Wayne & I.

Also, don't forget to think about entering your own layout artwork to the Scrapbook and Share Contest!

Let me know if I can help you purchase or earn the terrific Tickled Pink! kit for free. I made up my kit with two great layouts and was so pleased. I also made some cards from the scraps too. The D-size stamp set that comes with it also makes some cute random stamped paper too.

I have a free workshop scheduled for Sunday, May 31st from 1-6 p.m. for anyone who earns or purchases the Tickled Pink! kit.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails