Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Open Hostess Club is forming

I wanted to make sure to get the good news out that I have an Open Hostess Club forming. I have hostesses for June 7th, June 28th, and July 19th.

Please give me a shout if you want to jump on board to reserve your hostess date for one of our fun workshops.

Also, I have set my class schedule through September 12th. You can get a lot of great information in the calendar section of my website, lovetostamp.myctmh.com

Here is a short synopsis of the exciting workshops I'll be teaching in the next few months:

May 2nd: National Scrapbooking Day Crop from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Come & Celebrate with a full day of scrapbooking (and cardmaking). You’ll also enjoy a peek at the new Summer 2009 Idea Book. There will be a make and take featuring new paper and stamps. Cost is $25 with lunch and dinner provided. Optional: Unforgettable Workshop---see next event. Payment due by April 19th. *I have space for 2 more croppers, so contact me very soon!*


May 2nd: Unforgettable Workshop from 1-6 p.m.during the National Scrapbooking Day Crop. Choose your kit level and create 6 pages with the Unforgettable Level 2 kit and My Stickease. Basic $26, Better $48, or Best $62. Register by April 19th.


May 9th: Stop by and visit me at the Emmet County Fairgrounds 4-H Building for the Mother's Day Weekend Expo being held 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. I'll have a make & take, cash & carry, and display.


May 31st: Tickled Pink! Workshop from 1-5 p.m. Mark your calendar for this FREE workshop day! Purchase or earn for FREE the Tickled Pink! scrapbooking kit and you are eligible to attend this workshop. Come & create the exclusive 4 layout pages using the included brochure.


June 7th: Bella Workshop from 1-6 p.m. Choose your level of kit and create 6 gorgeous pages with the brand new Bella Level 2 kit and My Stickease. Basic $27, Better $49, or Best $58. Register by May 16th.

June 28th: Animal Cookies Workshop from
1-6 p.m. Choose your level of kit and create 6 adorable pages with another brand new set, Animal Cookies. Basic $27, Better $49, or Best $61. Register by June 7th.

July 12th: BBQ Bonanza of Recipes Workshop 1-6 p.m. Choose your level of kit to share your favorite BBQ or camping recipes. We’ll use the 6x6 display album to store all these delicious recipes. Basic $15, Better $30, or Best $55. Register by June 28th.

July 19th: Moon Doggie Workshop from 1-6 p.m. Choose your level of kit and create 6 beautiful pages with Moon Doggie Level 2 kit and My Stickease. Basic $26, Better $48, or Best $53. Register by June 28th.

August 2nd: Come create a Cool Cube with us. We’ll use the My Creations Cube to make a stunning gift or a sweet desk conversation piece! This workshop runs from 1-5 p.m. and the cost is $15. Register by July 19th.

August 23rd: Tinkerin’ Workshop from 1-6 p.m. Choose your level of kit and create 6 fun pages with Tinkerin’ Level 2 kit and My Stickease. Basic $28, Better $50, or Best $65. Register by July 19th.


September 12th: Back Country Workshop from 1-6 p.m. Choose your level of kit and create 6 outdoorsy pages with Back Country Level 2 kit and My Stickease. Basic $26, Better $48, or Best $53. Register by August 23rd.

September 12th: National Stamping Day Crop from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Join us to celebrate with a day filled with stamping, scrapbooking, and cardmaking. Today will also be a great opportunity to see what new items Close to My Heart has to offer with the launch of the brand new Autumn/Winter 2009 Idea Book. There will be the optional Back Country Workshop as well as a free make & take. Be sure to register by August 23rd to reserve your space.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails