Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lemonade Stand Award for me! Yippee!


Well, I couldn't be more excited! Sandra T. sent me this cool award. This is my first blog award. Thanks so much, Sandra!

You can click on the link from her name to check out her fun blog. She has some great artwork posted.

Now, some info about the Lemonade Stand Award. The rules of this award are as follows:

  1. Comment on this blog.
  2. Cut and past the award logo and use it on your own blog.
  3. Nominate 5-10 blogs that you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
  4. Link to your nominees within your own blog post.
  5. Comment on their blogs to let them know they have received the award.
  6. Please link back to the person who gave you the award to show them your appreciation for being recognized.
And the Lemonade Stand award, in no particular order, goes to:


These gals are fellow CTMH consultants who display great talent and humanity in their lives. Their blogs sure are great fun to follow! Click on the links to check out their blogs and please remember to leave a comment and join me in congratulating them on their good works!!!


5 comments:

Judy said...

Dawn - Congrats! I was wondering what was up with blog awards and things. I'm new to this, but you are so sweet to nominate me! I will have to add the lemonaide stand to my blog, but its late tonight. Tomorrow is my CTMH day.

Carol Labuski said...

Dawn...did you not notice that I gave YOU this award a few days ago? Unless there's another Dawn somewhere, I'm pretty sure I gave it to you! Thank you so very much for the award in return! Wow! My second one! I'm excited!

Carol Labuski said...

Hi Dawn...my mistake, there is another Dawn that I gave the award to. So sorry! My mind is mush right now getting ready for the crop in NY!

Paige Dolecki said...

Dawn -

Aww, thank you so much! What a wonderful surprise!

Paige

Misty said...

Congrats on your award! And thank you so very much for mine. I am so excited!

Related Posts with Thumbnails