Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Let's celebrate with CTMH and some blog candy!

I am about to hit 200 visitors to my blog. I know that's not huge compared to many of you "old timers," (ha ha) but I want to celebrate!

The first person to post a comment to my blog after I hit 200 visitors and their comment is related to Close to My Heart in some way, will win a surprise.

Since I am feeling like celebrating more than once, I will send a surprise to the first person to comment then on each day of this holiday weekend too.

Let's have some fun!

3 comments:

lisascreativecorner said...

Hi Dawn,
I just found your blog and love it! You have some great CTMH stuff posted! I love that you are celebrating your 200th visit. Congratulations! (I think I may actually be the 200th visitor!) *Ü*

Keep posting your great stuff!

Dawn said...

Congratulations! It is so addicting isn't it? I enjoy your site and so glad it is a CTMH fellow consultant.Here is to the next 200!

waiseone said...

Congratulations, you have inspired me to start my own blog. As soon as school gets out (I'm a teacher) I'm going to start my blog and show all of my CTMH things that I've made.

Keep posting wonderful things so I can further be inspired. I have you on my google reader for blogs!

Thanks! Gina

Related Posts with Thumbnails