Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Lunch



Here you can see the finished Life Delights Memory Showcase Album I made as Mother's Day gifts for my Mom and Step-Mom. I think they were a hit.

We gathered together this afternoon to celebrate Mother's Day and have a family birthday party in honor of Rebekah's upcoming 16th birthday.

Her sister made her a great card!

You can see that the artist is quite proud of her work too:



Here is the snapshot where she found out she is going to see Green Day in concert in July. We hid a little note in her new pocketbook giving her the happy news. Priceless!


Here is the birthday cake too, which Rebekah really was tickled about:


All in all, I think everyone enjoyed a great day for celebrating!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Dawn, you did it right, you made the album WITH photos. I struggled with that album for two years because I didn't have photos but still wanted to put it together.

Great job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails