Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

The New Consultant Opportunity for Close to My Heart Rocks!

The new consultant kit that Close to My Heart has available now is so darn cute! Shown in the first picture, you can see over $350 worth of creative and business supplies for just $99.

Also available to new consultants are two bonus packs: the Scrapbooking Bonus Pack for $60 (Shown in the second picture with a retail value of $180+) and the Cardmaking Bonus Pack (Shown in the third picture with a retail vaule of $150+). In the month of May (only 3 days left), you get as an added bonus a free "Tickled Pink" scrapbooking kit worth $39.95 (shown to the left here on my blog).

So, if you do the math and add up all the great deals, you can join today for $209, but receive a whopping $630 in products!!! It makes me wish I could sign up all over again!

So, you have several great ways to begin your creative career with Close to My Heart. I'd love to have you contact me via e-mail at: lovetostamp@myctmh.com and I will help you tell you more about this great opportunity to do what you love and earn great rewards too! Or, if you are ready to sign up now, here is the link to do so: lovetostamp.myctmh.com and make sure the sponsor information lists me. I will be your mentor on this new adventure!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails