Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Summer 2009 Idea Book is Live!

It's an exciting day! The Summer 2009 Idea Book is LIVE today! How cool is that! I am really loving the summery papers and stamps Close to My Heart has cooked up for us! In fact, since I have the perk of ordering some of the new supplies last month, I will have several new things to showcase tomorrow at my National Scrapbooking Day crop. I also have a few Make & Takes available to choose from. Come early for your first choice.

So, even if you weren't able to commit to a full day of scrapping, I hope you will drop by for a peek! Call me if you need some details. You may also begin browsing the book online by clicking my link: lovetostamp.myctmh.com then you will see the new book in the bottom right hand corner. Or, contact me to receive your copy of the new book. You'll be thrilled with the hostess rewards available this summer, so pick out your Gathering date soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails