Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekend Winners!

Did everyone have a fabulous weekend?

I know I sure enjoyed our great weather! We took advantage of the warm, sunny days and got the yard whipped into shape. I planted some flowers while my husband and girls did some tilling and planting in the vegetable and herb garden. The trees got pruned and the lawn mowed too.

After full days out in the sun, we had a couple of evening BBQ's to relax and regroup. We followed that up with some family movie time too. I could not have asked for much more.

On the topic of my first ever blog candy give-way event, I am very thankful for the kind ladies who stopped by and made a point to comment.

I had the following winners:

Lisa
Leslie
Gina
Lynn

I still need addresses for Gina and Lynn please. You can you send your address to me at: lovetostamp@myctmh.com.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails