Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

What a busy, but fun weekend!


Oh, how I wish I could find the adapter for my camera! I have a few photos to share from my crop I hosted on Saturday to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day.

We had a great day of scrapbooking and cardmaking too. The Unforgettable workshop turned out really nice. Now I just need to get my photos on those pretty pages!

I had some make & take choices for the day. The Bella paper is my new favorite along with the Buttoned Together stamp set, so that was what we had some fun making.

I believe everyone had a good time oohing and aahing over the brand new summer stamps, paper, and embellishments I had on hand for browsing purposes.

It sounds like there will be a tie between Animal Cookies and Bella as the new favorites for paper and for the upcoming workshops. Those foam embellishments are cute! I am also looking forward to finding a fun use for the Heartfelt Whimsy felt die-cut shapes. What a nice quality they are!

I also found time at the crop to get a good start on the two Life Delights Memory Showcase albums I am making for Mother's Day gifts. I think those will be a big hit. The Life Delights paper is one of my favorites. Who doesn't love anything involving chocolate?!?!

Sunday afternoon found me doing my first official Pampered Chef cooking show, thanks to the brave volunteering from my friend, Barb, to be my hostess. Thanks, Barb!

Despite one embarrassing tool malfunction (it couldn't possibly have been operator error, I am sure!), we managed to have some fun and eat some tasty treats. The 3-Cheese Garden Pizza was a hit!

Thanks for my family for enduring my crazy planning, preparing, and packing for the weekend. Their help was exactly what I needed to pull it all off without a hitch!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails