Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

What a great family reunion!

This evening we had a very nice family dinner at home. Our family has not been all together in one place for months, so this was a really special treat. We shared some great laughs while catching up on the latest news.

It's funny how you learn to let your kids grow up and become adults even though you imagine holding them tightly to you forever. A year ago, our son, Adam, moved out of the house into his own apartment in the same town. Now, he is preparing to move four hours away.

I guess I have to be thankful for how he has grown into such a competent, independent young man who will be fine in his new city. However, I don't think anyone will fault me for holding on a little tighter to my two girls who are still living at home...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails