Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

CTMH's You're a Hoot with Backwoods Paper


I finally had some time to create with the new Backwoods Level 2 kit from the Summer 2009 Idea Book. One of my new favorite stamp sets is "You're a Hoot" which has five adorable owl images to choose from. I was so pleased that these stamps work great with this paper.

I know I always had a hard time coming up with manly cards, but this paper makes it easy! In fact I may even end up with a workshop worth of cards by the time I am done playing!

Project Supplies:
Stamp: You're a Hoot
Paper: Backwoods Level 2 kit
Inks: Bamboo, Barn Red, Olive, Outdoor Denim
Embellishments: Pewter Bigger Brads
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, piercing tool, edge distresser, sponge dauber, and sponge texture tool

1 comment:

Carla said...

This is a great card Dawn! Love the owls with Back Country!
Congrats on 1000 hits!

Related Posts with Thumbnails