Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Deal-a-Day Deal for June 1st

Now that June has arrived, I have news for you of the first Deal-a-Day promotion available on my website today from 11 a.m. until 10 a.m. eastern tomorrow, June 2nd.

Today's Deal: FREE MINI ALBUM KRAFT W/JUTE

Qualify for this fabulous FREE item by adding one My Acrylix® stamp set size A, B, C, D, or E to your order (Customized Stamps and Stamp of the Month excluded). Incredible discounted shipping/handling of $3 US applies to your Deal-a-Day purchase. (Limit one free item per order. Shipping/handling discount applies to orders of one stamp set and one free item only. The $3 US rate also applies to all non-continental US locations (i.e. AK, HI, PR, APO/FPO, and Guam).)

Click here to shop the Deal-a-Day sale for June 1st.
I'll be checking the details the Deal-a-Day each and every day. I know everyone has a lot going on as the school year wraps up, graduations are happening, sports seasons are winding down, etc. I will send out a daily update for you so if it is just the deal you were hoping for, you won't miss out. Send me an e-mail if you'd like to be added to my list to receive the updates.

Can't wait to see what deal tomorrow will bring!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails