Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's the Big One Today! The Very Last Goody Box Day with CTMH!


Here is the LAST Deal-a-Day deal for the June promotion and the LAST Great Goodies Box available on my website today from 11 a.m. until 10 a.m. tomorrow, July 1st or until they sell out:


Today's Deal: GREAT GOODIES BOX $125


Wow, what a deal! For just $125 US you get approximately $300 worth of popular product! And what's more, you get discounted shipping/handling of just $10 continental US, $15 APO, $32 PR, AK, HI, others. (Shipping/handling discount applies to orders of one goodie box only.)


This is the biggest Goody Box of this month's offers. It is also the best value of the Goody Boxes that we have seen. If you have been on the fence and still want a Goody Box full of quality products, this is the day to get the biggest bang for your buck!


If you wish to purchase more than one Great Goodies box you will need to place another separate order.


With this huge savings you can have great crafting items for yourself, as gifts to your crafting family members or friends, etc. Don’t forget you can also split a box with a friend too.


You do not need to purchase anything else to qualify for the Great Goodies boxes. Also, don't forget that today is the last chance to take advantage of my special offers for those placing an order this month for a Great Goodies box.


Click here to shop the Deal-a-Day sale for June 30th.


My others specials for shopping the deal with me are:


For every purchase you make from my website from June 1-30, you will earn one chance to win my drawing at the end of the month for your choice of a how-to book (Wishes, Reflections, Cherish, Imagine, or Originals). Each time you place a website order from me, you can increase your chances to win the drawing.

For anyone purchasing one or more of the Great Goodies boxes in June, I will host a swap day for you at my place in July. Since the contents of these super mystery boxes of products (marked at 50% and more off retail) might contain something you already have, this will be the perfect opportunity to get together and trade out for something different.

One more added bonus for those invited to this exclusive swap event: You will have the first look at my used stamp sale, coming in July. I'll have a selection of used My Acrylix.


Thank you for playing along with me this month! I hope you enjoyed the daily updates and great deals in June! Enjoy the rest of the summer (hopefully with some time to play with your fun new supplies to preserve your memories or create your own handmade art too!)! I’d love to hear what you create with your Great Goodies!


1 comment:

Leslie said...

Dawn, what happened to your Blog Hop? Did you forget?

Related Posts with Thumbnails