Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Nature's Ambiance Rub Ons are FREE Today

I am getting ready for my Animal Cookies Workshop on the Go club members to arrive. I can't wait to help them create these super cute layouts!

In the meantime, here is the Deal-a-Day deal for the June 28th promotion available on my website today from 11 a.m. until 10 a.m. tomorrow, June 29th:

Today's Deal: NATURE'S AMBIANCE RUB ONS

A quick and versatile embellishment for all your layouts and cards but especially useful on items like buttons, metal accents, and clear plastic. Three neutral colors give you maximum creativity. 3 - 6" x 12" sheets, 1 each of Black, Chocolate, and White Daisy. This is a $9.95 value item FREE today! You can see an example of artwork using Close to My Heart's Rub Ons in this post.

There are only 3 deals left for June, today's Rub Ons, plus 2 more surprises (1 is expected to be a big Goody Box)!

Qualify for this FREE package of embellishments by adding one My Acrylix® stamp set size A, B, C, D, or E to your order (Customized Stamps and Stamp of the Month excluded). Incredible discounted shipping/handling of $3 US applies to your Deal-a-Day purchase. (Limit one free item per order. Shipping/handling discount applies to orders of one stamp set and one free item only. The $3 US rate also applies to all non-continental US locations (i.e. AK, HI, PR, APO/FPO, and Guam).)

Click here to shop the Deal-a-Day sale for June 28th.

Oh, and don't forget with the end of the month is the end of my specials so don't miss your chance to get entered for the drawing or the Goody Box Swap Party!

Here are those details:


For every purchase you make from my website from June 1-30, you will earn one chance to win my drawing at the end of the month for your choice of a how-to book (Wishes, Reflections, Cherish, Imagine, or Originals). Each time you place a website order from me, you can increase your chances to win the drawing.

For anyone purchasing one or more of the Great Goodies boxes in June, I will host a swap day for you at my place in July. Since the contents of these super mystery boxes of products (marked at 50% and more off retail) might contain something you already have, this will be the perfect opportunity to get together and trade out for something different.

One more added bonus for those invited to this exclusive swap event: You will have the first look at my used stamp sale, coming in July. I'll have a selection of used My Acrylix stamp sets marked at great prices.


Have a very nice Sunday everyone!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails