Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

TGIF at Close to My Heart! Great Goodies Today!


It's a great day for Goodies on this beautiful Friday!

What a nice way to celebrate the weekend! Today you can order a Great Goodies box full of beautiful Close to My Heart scrapbooking and stamping supplies for only $25. For that terrific price you will receive $50 or more of fun supplies to create several projects!

This is the 5th of 6 Great Goodies boxes for the month of June. If you haven't ordered one yet, this is the day you have been waiting for because at this price today is a great chance to get yours. This is the lowest-priced Goody Box of this month's offers. If you have been on the fence and still want a Goody Box full of quality products, today is your day!

If you take a peek at this earlier post you can see photos of other boxes from the previous goody boxes I received and get an idea of the super items that have been included. Note that contents do vary from one box to the next and from one day to the next.

So, here are the details that you need to know:

Here is the Deal-a-Day deal for the June 26th promotion available on my website today from 11 a.m. until 10 a.m. tomorrow, June 27th or until they sell out:

Today's Deal: GREAT GOODIES BOX $25

What a deal! For just $25 US you get approximately $50 worth of popular product! And what's more, you get discounted shipping/handling of just $6 continental US, $8 APO, $10 PR, AK, HI, others. (Shipping/handling discount applies to orders of one goodie box only.)

If you wish to purchase more than one Great Goodies box you will need to place another separate order.

You do not need to purchase anything else to qualify for the Great Goodies boxes. Also, don't forget about my special offers for those placing an order this month for a Great Goodies box. (see my personal special offer below).

Click here to shop the Deal-a-Day sale for June 26th.

The details for my other specials when you shop the deal-a-day are:

For every purchase you make from my website from June 1-30, you will earn one chance to win my drawing at the end of the month for your choice of a how-to book (Wishes, Reflections, Cherish, Imagine, or Originals). Each time you place a website order from me, you can increase your chances to win the drawing.

For anyone purchasing one or more of the Great Goodies boxes in June, I will host a swap day for you at my place in July. Since the contents of these super mystery boxes of products (marked at 50% and more off retail) might contain something you already have, this will be the perfect opportunity to get together and trade out for something different.

One more added bonus for those invited to this exclusive swap event: You will have the first look at my used stamp sale, coming in July. I'll have a selection of used My Acrylix



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails