Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Well, Color Me Happy!


Here is a big “Thank you!” going out to Carla for awarding me with the honor of the "One Lovely Blog" award. How sweet of you!

Blogging is such a fun thing to do and I am really enjoying the chance to meet new friends through the world of blogs. Thank you for stopping by to check out the latest with me and, of course, I love to hear what you think about my art and such.

I look forward to making more scrapping and stamping friends!

So, here are the rules for this award:

1. Accept the award; post it on your blog along with the name of the person who has granted the award, as well as a link to his or her blog.

2. Pass the award on to up to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are my choices in no particular order:

Nikki

Sarita

Darlene

Cindy

Krista

Amy

Please join me in visiting this other terrific blogs and viewing some lovely art too!

1 comment:

Krista Ritskes said...

Thank you so much for the award! I'm flattered.

Related Posts with Thumbnails