Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WOW! It's a Great Day for a Big Box of Goodies!



Here is the Deal-a-Day deal for the June 16th promotion available on my website today from 11 a.m. until 10 a.m. tomorrow, June 17th or until they are SOLD OUT:

Today's Deal: GREAT GOODIES BOX $100

What a deal! For just $100 US you get approximately $220 worth of popular product! That's 55% off! And what's more, you get discounted shipping/handling of just $8 continental US, $15 APO, $22 PR, AK, HI, others. (Shipping/handling discount applies to orders of one goodie box only.)

If you wish to purchase more than one Great Goodies box at this terrific price you will need to place another separate order.

You do not need to purchase anything else to qualify for the Great Goodies boxes. Also, don't forget about my special offers for those placing an order this month for a Great Goodies box. (see my personal special offer below).

Click here to shop the Deal-a-Day sale for June 16th.

You can check out photos of some of the Great Goodies folks have been receiving in their boxes. I will post my photos as soon as I can find my memory card cable!

Contents do vary from one box to the next and each Great Goodies day to the next.

This is the box Paige received for the $40 Great Goodies box for June 10th full of more than 4 pounds of product worth over $90:


And the one Barbra received that looks very close to what I received in mine today:

This is the box Barbra received for the $60 Great Goodies box on June 4th with over 5 pounds of product worth more than $120:


Plus, here is my special reward to those shopping the deals on my website in June:

For every purchase you make from my website from June 1-30, you will earn one chance to win my drawing at the end of the month for your choice of a how-to book (Wishes, Reflections, Cherish, Imagine, or Originals). Each time you place a website order from me, you can increase your chances to win the drawing.

For anyone purchasing one or more of the Great Goodies boxes in June, I will host a swap day for you at my place in July. Since the contents of these super mystery boxes of products (marked at 50% and more off retail) might contain something you already have, this will be the perfect opportunity to get together and trade out for something different.

One more added bonus for those invited to this exclusive swap event: You will have the first look at my used stamp sale, coming in July. I'll have a selection of used My Acrylix stamp sets marked at great prices.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails