Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

CTMH Camping Recipe Swap Results





I had the pleasure of participating in a swap with some fellow Close to My Heart consultants recently. Our task involved putting together some of our favorite Dutch Oven Recipes and making them ready to go into a 6" x 6" album.

I took the easy way out and made the cover page for the recipes. Above are the two versions I toyed with and then ended up submitting the second one. I left a small spot for the recipient to personalize their camping cookbook with their own title.

Here are the list of project supplies I used to complete my page:

X7110B Back Country Level 2 Paper Packet
1292 Crystal Blue Cardstock
X5642 Cocoa Cardstock
Z2140 Outdoor Denim Stamp Pad
Z2114 Cocoa Stamp Pad
Z2137 Olive Stamp Pad
B1328 Back Woods stamp set
C1279 Roughin' It stamp set
D1217 Free Spirit stamp set
Z1155 Clear Craft Buttons
Z534 Micro-Tip Scissors
Z1297 Edge Distresser
1772 Glue Dots
Z1090 Foam Texture Tool

Below you will see the rests of the pages that were made by the swap group participants. I was really pleased with how nice this set of recipes pages were.

I believe if you click on the pictures of each page you will be able to read the recipes too.

Enjoy!



















Now I just need to figure which recipe to try first!

Oh, and don't forget that there are only a few more days to take advantage of Close to My Heart's special incentive to join in July as a new consultant. See this link from earlier in the month that gives you the exciting details you want to remember: Choose Your Favorite Five in July

I will be thrilled to help you get your fun new business off to a fabulous start!

1 comment:

Richard and Jean said...

Hi. I have a blog at www.picturecamping.com where I feature people's posts about camping, and I would like to send my readers your way. Of course I would give you credit for quotes and would link back to your site.

Thanks for considering this,

Jean B. in SC

Related Posts with Thumbnails