Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

"Happy Birthday" to My Boys Card



I needed to create something special, but somewhat manly, for our twin boys birthday on Thursday.

Of course I looked to the new cardmaking how-to book from Close to My Heart, "Wishes."

Take some Emporium Level 2 B&T paper along with coordinating cardstock and "Voila!" I had a nice 6" x 6" card to make a big statement to my kiddos.

The acrylic stamp sets I chose for these cards included: Happy Birthday, Solos "1," Solos "2," and Festivities. I added some foam squares on a couple of elements for a 3-D effect to pop them up off the card.

For some simple finishing touches, I used a piece of twill ribbon and a pewter Bigger Brad.

Hopefully the card was manly enough for the boys while getting my point across about their special day!


1 comment:

Alanna said...

What a great card for your boys. I love that paper.

Related Posts with Thumbnails