Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring July's SOTM, which is You've Got Flair, a set of 8 stamps. If you have come here from Paige's Blog, you are on the right path! If this is your first stop, you may want to go back to Jena's Blog and start from the beginning!

This month we have 42 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's Stamp of the Month and other great Close to My Heart products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

For my card creation, I used one of the stamps to create my own patterned paper. That is one of the cool things I really love about stamping! I drew some inspiration from our latest how-to book, "Wishes." I am enjoying all the great new card patterns in this book.

This card based on the "Wishes" pattern, Down the Middle.


Project Supplies:
Stamp: You've Got Flair, July Stamp of the Month
Paper: Tinkerin' Level 2 kit
Cardstock: Holiday Red, Twilight, Sunny Yellow, and White Daisy
Inks: Twilight and Outdoor Denim
Embellishments: Summer Craft Buttons and Clear Craft Buttons
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, corner rounder, sponge dauber, and Glue Dots

Remember, the July stamp of the month is only available until July 31st! Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!

When visiting my website: LovetoStamp.myctmh.com you can also find great Close to My Heart scrapbooking and stamping supplies anytime you want, 24/7.

There is a terrific New Consultant promotion available when you sign up to join our great family of Close to My Heart consultants in July. I'd love to share the opportunity with you. My e-mail is: lovetostamp@myctmh.com.

Now "Hop" on over to Jamia's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to see some great artwork!

If you get lost on the hop or find links that aren't working, here is a complete list of participating blogs:

Jena Devries
Wendy Kessler
Sherry Thompson
Dawn Heuft
Brae Montgomery
Melissa Laverty
Karen Norman
Deb Young
Adeline E Brill
Tammy Lea Pinchard
Jen Rubio
Cibele Glazer
Laurie R Newton
Kami Welter
Helen Onulak
Sarita Schraeder
Chris Shouse
Paige Dolecki
Dawn Ross
Jamia Bankhead
Nona Davenport
Haley Dyer
Misty Jackson
Jennifer Patrick
Carla Ironside
Jody Gustafson
Heather Painchaud
Julia Menssen
Lori Miller
Pamela O'Connor
Reba Poquette
Anne Beck
Shallon Pelletier
Caren Goldsein
Jan Moxey
Kristie Horness-Herdener
Alanna Moses
Leslie Markland
Barbara Otten
Traci Godbee
Jill Lucas
Amy McVey
Laurie Levnik

5 comments:

Leslie said...

sweet. The more I see of this paper the more I think I should have ordered it. Love your card.

Helen Onulak said...

I never would have thought of using this paper with the You've Got Flair stamp set - you pulled it off!

Deborah Young said...

This is so pretty, Dawn!

Jena said...

Fun! I am liking this set with this paper the more I see it! Thanks for hopping with us!

HaleyD said...

Cute card! Love the button accents.

Related Posts with Thumbnails