Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

July's Close to My Heart Newsletter


Close To My Heart Newsletter for July 2009
Creative News from Close to My Heart
July 2009
In This Issue
Learn how to create a simply beautiful page in no time!
Choose your "Fav Five" soon!
Tinkerin' Workshop
Join me for a summer of fun

Art & Soul's Newest Episode:

Sensational Simplicity

Art & Soul Sensational Simplicity


Tune in to the latest episode of "Art & Soul" today.

It's been said there's great beauty in simplicity, and it's so true in artwork. In this episode of Art & Soul, you'll learn how to create simple yet gorgeous layouts and cards using basic techniques and tools that everyone can enjoy! From designing handmade B&T papers, selecting the right adhesive, and choosing perfect color combinations to make your photos pop, your crafting hours will be simple and oh-so pleasurable! You'll also discover what's most important to Jeanette and drives her love of stamping and scrapbooking.

To learn how to make these great projects, just click on this link and visit my website:
CTMH TV: Art & Soul

"Sensational Simplicity" Special

AS1015 *My Acrylix® Gear Up

*This stamp set is specially discounted until August 31, 2009. Use item AS1015 to receive the discount.

Be sure to check out the other Art & Soul special savings opportunities too!

July Stamp of the Month: You've Got Flair

Order this exclusive stamp set before July 31st


July SOTM


Lacy Victorian swirls and flourishes highlight these graceful images, each one sending a special message of flair and whimsy.

Available July 1-31, 2009.
Ask me how you can earn this unique stamp set at a great discount or even FREE! (231) 347-6301 or Lovetostamp@myctmh.com

Also, check out my blog entry for July 1st to see my card (plus links to several other blogs with July Stamp of the Month art posted too).

Check out the artwork section of my webiste for a nice selection of art with this set.

Visit the "My Artwork" Section of My Website



Quick Links...
Join Our Mailing List


Dear Dawn,

Well, our summer is moving right along, with July now more than half over. I hope you are finding some ways to relax and enjoy our Michigan summer.

We've had an eventful summer thus far including the addition of two nephews, and a grand-dog too. I was a "cool Mom" and took the girls to a Green Day concert at the Palace. They put on a really good show! Our twin boys celebrated their 21st birthday this past week. My! Where have the years gone?

Now, on to the latest news with Close to My Heart.

I hope you savoring your summer full of fun!

Dawn

Favorite Five in July






July's special is the "Favorite Five" which gives you the perfect opportunity to get 5 great bonus products in addition the already terrific value in Close to My Heart's New Consultant Kit.

Why YOU should join my team as an Independent Close to My Heart Consultant during the month of July:

1. Your start up consultant kit contains $300 worth of products and supplies for only $99

2. You can choose one or both of the available Bonus Packs (or neither if you prefer):

The Scrapbooking Bonus Kit has $180 worth of scrapbooking products for only $60 (including an album and Reflections Scrapbook Program book which features over 100 layout designs and cutting guides)

The Card Making Bonus Kit has $150 worth of products for only $50 (including Originals Card Confidence book with dozens of step by step instructions for making beautiful cards)

3. Only during July when you join my team, you can also choose 5 items from the list below. That's a possible $98.75 in extra product at absolutely NO COST to you - we'll even pay the tax and shipping on these! You can get these items whether or not you choose any of the Bonus Packs.

Choose Your "Favorite Five" from this list of products:

· My Acrylix Thank You Stamp Set (retail value $22.95)
· Magic Moments Scrapbook Kit (retail value $34.95)
· Basic Textured Cardstock Combo Pack (retail value $14.95)
· Life Delights Memory Showcase Kit (retail value $12.95)
· My Originals Hello Birdie Card Kit (retail value $12.95)
· Creative Basics Silhouette Collection (retail value $8.95)
· HeartFelt Whimsy Die-Cuts (retail value $9.95)
· All-Out Adventure Rub-Ons (retail value $9.95)
· Window Charms Squares (retail value $9.95)

So what does this mean in terms of value? If you take advantage of both Bonus Kits and the Favorite Five free items, you would spend a total of $209 plus tax and shipping, but receive a total of over $725 in products. Would that get you off to a good start in your business? You just cannot go wrong with an incentive like this one.

I'd love to have you join my team. If you are ready to become a Close to My Heart consultant and have some creative fun while earning an extra income, click right here to fill out your application today.

I will be happy to help you on this exciting new journey with a terrific scrapbooking and stamping company!

Contact me at LovetoStamp@myctmh.com if you have any questions. I would love to share with you how becoming a consultant with Close to My Heart is a wonderful opportunity to have some creative, rewarding fun!

Sign up to join us for this fun workshop

Tinkerin' WOTG

Gear up for fun at our workshop featuring Tinkerin' Level 2 paper pack. You can mix and match your favorite memories with vivid color and style!

Join us for an afternoon of creative fun on Sunday, August 23rd from 1-6 p.m.

Choose your level of kit: Basic $28, Better $50, or Best $65.

BASIC KIT ($28) = Tinkerin' Level 2 paper pack, Tinkerin' My Stickease two sheets, Badge Buttons, and 10 Holiday Red craft buttons.

BETTER KIT ($50) = Tinkerin' Level 2 paper pack, Tinkerin' My Stickease two sheets, Badge Buttons, 10 Holiday Red craft buttons, and C1353 Gear Up stamp set.

BEST KIT ($65) = Tinkerin' Level 2 paper pack, Tinkerin' My Stickease two sheets, Badge Buttons, 10 Holiday Red craft buttons, C1353 Gear Up stamp set, Summer Carnival brads, and a corner rounder.

What you should bring: paper trimmer, tape runner, scissors, piercing tool, and a corner rounder

*optional-Twilight and Clover Meadow stamp pads, E1013 Field Trip Alphabet stamp set, and Imagine

Prepaid registration is due by July 20th.

Call today to reserve your space: 231-347-6301.

A Peek at More Creative Fun

Back Country WOTG







Back Country is the featured scrapbooking workshop for September 12th.

Other upcoming events include:

August 2nd: Cool Cube Workshop from 1-5 p.m. Come create a Cool Cube with us. We'll use the My Creations Cube to make a stunning gift or a sweet desk conversation piece! The cost is: Basic $15, Better $25, or Best $50. Register by July 20th.

August 23rd: Tinkerin' Workshop from 1-6 p.m. Choose your level of kit and create 6 fun pages with Tinkerin' Level 2 kit and My Stickease. Basic $28, Better $50, or Best $65. Register by July 20th.

September 12th: Back Country Workshop from 1-6 p.m. Choose your level of kit and create 6 outdoorsy pages with Back Country Level 2 kit and My Stickease. Basic $26, Better $48, or Best $65. Register by August 23rd.

September 12th: National Stamping Day Crop from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Join us to celebrate with a day filled with stamping, scrapbooking, and cardmaking. Today will also be a great opportunity to see what new items Close to My Heart has to offer with the launch of the brand new Autumn/Winter 2009 Idea Book. There will be the optional Back Country Workshop as well as a free make & take. Be sure to register by August 23rd to reserve your space.

October Crop Weekend Get-Away: Contact me for all the details on a scraptabulous fall get-away weekend. I'll be teaching three classes and have all the supplies you need on hand too. Discounted rates available only until August 1st so don't delay!

Don't forget that you can earn free scrapbooking and stamping supplies by hosting your own Home Gathering for an evening of creative fun with your family and friends. Call me today to book yours: 231-347-6301.


Thank you for support! I look forward to seeing you soon!
Sincerely,

Dawn Ross
Close To My Heart

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to dawnross@parishonline.tv by lovetostamp@myctmh.com.
Close To My Heart | 460 Silver Creek Road | Petoskey | MI | 49770

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails