Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Life's A Jungle Around Here



So, I am feeling quite frazzled lately. My "to do" just keeps growing. I cross two things off, but have four more to add each day. LOL

With that in mind, I thought it was appropriate to share this fun card that expresses how I am feeling right now.

This showcases the fun stamp set, Life's A Jungle along with paper from the Game On Level 2 kit. I colored in the animals with Close to My Heart's watercolor pencils then went over my coloring with the Blending Pen to soften the effect.

I also came up with an easy-peasey 6" x 6" matching envelope by using our envelope flats. I cut a piece of the B&T paper from Game On to line the envelope flat. Then, I applied adhesive to form the completed envelope. Very simple. Now, if the rest of my life could be so easy!

Oh, I almost forgot! These adorable animals just demand googley eyes, so, of course, that's what I gave them. I hope you find some fun in your busy day today.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails