Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Two More Versions of My Card Featuring: "You've Got Flair" July SOTM

My post for the July Stamp of the Month Blog Hop yesterday featured my favorite version of this card. However I wanted to share the other two versions as well, just in case one of those was more to your liking. So, here is the alternate version number one.


Project Supplies:
Stamp: You've Got Flair, July Stamp of the Month
Paper: Tinkerin' Level 2 kit
Cardstock: Holiday Red, Clover Meadow, Twilight, and White Daisy
Inks: Twilight and Outdoor Denim
Embellishments: White Daisy Bigger Brads, Summer Craft Buttons, and Clear Craft Buttons
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, sponge dauber, edge distresser, paper piercer, and Glue Dots

And, the second variation:



Project Supplies:
Stamp: You've Got Flair, July Stamp of the Month
Paper: Tinkerin' Level 2 kit
Cardstock: Holiday Red, Twilight, and White Daisy
Inks: Twilight and Outdoor Denim
Embellishments: White Daisy Ricrac Ribbon, Summer Craft Buttons, Autumn Craft Buttons, and Clear Craft Buttons
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, sponge dauber, and Glue Dots

1 comment:

Christina the Sassy Scrapper :) said...

I've really debated on whether I want to get that SS or not. I really like what you did with them!!! Great cards!

Related Posts with Thumbnails