Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Well, It Is Official! I am OLD!

Our dear sons turn 21 today. Where have the years gone?

I do remember having twins and many days thinking, "Gosh, I can't wait until they are older and can fend for themselves, because I am exhausted!" Well, today would be that day, I suppose, when they are officially fending for themselves, and you know I would love some of those earlier days back.

We did not have a digital camera when they were babies, so I will share a snapshot of them from Christmas 2001. They were 12 in this shot and cooperating with each other to open a gift addressed to the both of them.



Now, let me be the first to tell you that since we have often called them, "Night" and "Day" there were many an instance where cooperation was not their strong suit. LOL However, we have been truly blessed with such terrific boys. I have heard other parents with complaints about all the troubles they have suffered through with their kiddos, but we really haven't had too much to complain about over the years.

So, even though I saw my first gray hair arrive only months after their birth, I still thank God for our twin blessings.


Adam & David helping their sister with an art homework project on Thanksgiving 2008.

Hug your babies today if you can. Mine are many hours away from us on their special day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails