Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Close to My Heart National Stamping Day Crop is September 12th


Exciting news is heading your way very soon! The Autumn/Winter Idea Book launch is just around the corner and you won't believe all the fabulous things happening with Close to My Heart. I can’t hardly stand the wait!!! There is so much to share with you.

RSVP to attend the Launch Party happening during my National Stamping Day Crop and you can get your copy of the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book. Plus, I'll make sure to have a free Make & Take project just for you. Send me an e-mail to: LovetoStamp@myctmh.com so I can add you to the list for Saturday, Sept. 12th. The Make & Take times are: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.

I have a couple of spaces available for the crop day too if you would love to take a day for yourself and escape all the back-to-school madness. The fee is just $25 and gets you cropping space from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., plus lunch and dinner too. Contact me today to reserve your space for a day of fun on Saturday, September 12th.

I will also be teaching the Back Country workshop where we will make 6 pages that afternoon. The workshop is an additional fee if you would like to join us. You can see 2 of the pages we will create shown above. What great layouts for camping or vacation photos!

I can’t forget to mention how thrilled I am about the beautiful “Everyday Celebration” card kit to help celebrate National Stamping Month! It’s just beautiful and, even after you’ve made the first 16 great cards, you will still have a versatile stamp set and exclusive cutting diagram to make another set of 16 cards, and another, and another. Just grab any of your favorite paper and cardstock and start creating all over again.

Let me know when you would like to host your own workshop with your group of friends or if you would like to join a Hostess Club to earn free scrapbooking and stamping supplies.

Contact me to find out how you can get your copy of the beautiful Idea Book or to book your workshop at LovetoStamp@myctmh.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails