Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

CTMH Autumn/Winter Idea Book Launch & a FREE Make & Take


Here is just a little peek at the brand new Autumn/Winter 2009 Idea Book that goes live to customers on September 1st.

If you want more than just a peek, then plan to take a break from the back-to-school craziness and come stamp with us!

Stop by my National Stamping Day Crop on Sept. 12th from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. or from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. The brand new stunning Autumn/Winter Idea Book can be yours by stopping by to see the latest and take advantage of my free Make & Take.

You can get your hands on some brand new paper and stamps to play! Contact me at: LovetoStamp@myctmh.com to RSVP so I prepare the right number of Make & Takes and have an Idea Book set aside for you.



I do have a few spots available for the all-day crop too, also Saturday, Sept. 12th. We'll be cropping from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. with an optional 6-page layout workshop from 1-6 p.m. featuring the Back Country paper packet. The crop is $25 and includes lunch and dinner. The workshop is $27.50 for the Basic Kit. Let me know if I can reserve a cropping and/or workshop spot for you by Aug. 31st.

I can't wait to spend a full day crafting!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails