Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Just Love CTMH's Moon Doggie Papers for Luau Invitations

We hosted a Luau themed birthday party for my daughter recently. I just loved how easy the Moon Doggie Level 2 paper packet and coordinating stamps made these come together quickly and easily.





Project Supplies:

Stamps: C1356 Extreme Happiness, C1358 Surf's Up, D1182 It's a Party!, and D1206 Woodcut Alphabet (retired)
Paper: X7111B Moon Doggie Level 2 paper packet
Inks: Z2116 Cranberry, Z2120 Garden Green, Z2118 Desert Sand, Z2130 Indian Corn Blue, & Z2150 Sunflower
Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors and sponge

The links above will take you to the online shopping for my website: lovetostamp.myctmh.com

The girls had a terrific time at the party, as you can see!




I hope you are making the most of our waning summer days and celebrating with friends too!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Dawn! I love love love this card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails