Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Memory Keeper Box Class Sneak Peek

As I mentioned a while back, I will be teaching classes at a Shop & Crop scrapbooking retreat in October.

The classes are now available for sign up and scrapper spaces are still available. Let me know if I can help you to register.

Here is a sample of one of the projects I will be teaching:



This fun Memory Keeper Box is a pretty place to store your photos and treasures. It will also fit the coordinating 9" x 9" accordion album project I will be teaching that same weekend. So, you can have a matching gift box for that special album gift too.


1 comment:

Alanna said...

Oooh, I like this a lot. I still haven't made one of these memory keeper boxes. Great idea to put an accordian album inside it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails