Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Latest News from Close to My Heart

Here is my latest newsletter I have shared with my Close to My Heart buddies. I apologize that some of the formatting turned wonky in the posting process. E-mail me at LovetoStamp@myctmh.com if you have questions about anything.

Also, if you want to sign up for my regular customer newsletter, click on the button found in the left column to subscribe.


National Stamping Month News
from Close To My Heart
for August/September 2009
Creative News from Close to My Heart
August 16, 2009
In This Issue
Learn how to make the most of your supplies
Delight in the Everyday!
Back Country Workshop coming soon
Get Ready for a Fantastic Fall

Art & Soul's Newest Episode:

Card Cache

Art & Soul Card Cache

Tune in to the latest episode of "Art & Soul" today.

It's amazing what you can do with a handful of products when you get creative. In this episode of Art & Soul, versatility is the key. We show you how to use the same B&T Duos® paper and achieve completely different looks. We highlight fun features of masculine cards and layouts, showcase innovative ways to use My Stickease®, as well as turn the spotlight on the multi-card workshops in the Wishes Card Confidence Program™. Finally, Jeanette Lynton shares a special themed album she made to capture some of the priceless memories she recorded on her blog: now that's versatility!

To learn how to make these great projects, just click on this link and visit my website:
CTMH TV: Art & Soul

"Card Cache" Special:

AS1016 *My Acrylix® Buttoned Together

*This stamp set is specially discounted until September 30, 2009. Use item AS1016 to receive the discount.

Be sure to check out the other Art & Soul special savings opportunities too!

August Stamp of the Month: It's Your Day

Order this exclusive stamp set
before August 31st


August SOTM

It's the perfect time to party! Use these versatile words and images to celebrate the best days of your year.

Available August 1-31, 2009 only.

Ask me how you can earn this unique stamp set at a great discount or even FREE! (231) 347-6301 or Lovetostamp@myctmh.com

Also, check out my blog entry for August 1st to see my card (plus links to several other blogs with August Stamp of the Month art posted too).

Check out the artwork section of my webiste for a nice selection of art with this set.

Visit the "My Artwork" Section of My Website



Quick Links...
Join Our Mailing List


Dear Dawn,

Well, we are finally seeing some warmer (& humid) weather here in northern Michigan. The girls and I are going to have to squeeze in a beach day before it turns cold all over again!

Here is my second update for August, as promised. Close to My Heart has so many exciting things heading your way.

For example, on Tuesday, August 18th, the new National Stamping Month special from Close to My Heart begins. I already have the beautiful new "Everyday Celebration" card kit in my hot little hands and let me tell you it's a real beauty!

You won't want to miss all of the great new paper, stamps, embellishments, and more you will find in Close to My Heart's new Autumn/Winter Idea Book! I am hosting a National Stamping Day Crop on Saturday, September 12th. Please contact me at 347-6301 if you would like to attend. There are still a few spaces available. This will be a nice chance to see the new goodies for fall too.

If you only have an hour to spare on Sept. 12th, you can stop by for a free make & take and still get that peek at what's in store in the new Idea Book (and you can get your own copy too). RSVP that you want to do the make & take so I have a project ready just for you.

I hope you, too, find time for at least one more beach day for your family in August!

Dawn

National Stamping Month card kit








National Stamping Month comes just once a year, and what a great way to celebrate your passion for stamping-create sixteen beautiful cards with an exclusive card kit from Close To My Heart!


The Everyday Celebration card kit, designed exclusively for National Stamping Month in September, includes:

1 - My Acrylix® Everyday Celebration Stamp Set (D-size) (Only available with this kit!)
16 - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Colonial White Card Bases
1 - 12" x 12" Dutch Blue Cardstock
1 - 12" x 12" Colonial White Cardstock
4 - 12" x 12" B&T Duos® Paper
1 -Chocolate Distressing Ink
1 -Dutch Blue Distressing Ink
1 -Mini-Medley Accents Shades of Chocolate Collection
1- 5' Chocolate Ribbon with Colonial White Stitch
1- Foam Squares
1- Sponge
16 - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Colonial White Envelopes
1- Full Color Step-by-Step Instructional Brochure
Featured Colors: Chocolate, Colonial White, Dutch Blue, Sweet Leaf

Here's how you can get yours:

For Customers:
Dates: August 18-September 30, 2009
Customers may purchase the Everyday Celebration card kit outright for $39.95 or you may get the Everyday Celebration card kit for FREE with a minimum purchase of $60 in stamp sets (A, B, C, D, and E-size) (excludes Stamp of the Month, Art & Soul, and K-size custom stamp sets).

There's also an exciting daily drawing for a FREE card kit. Check out the details:

Each day during the month of September, we will be giving away one Everyday Celebration card kit to one lucky winner. Just for making a purchase-any purchase!-your name will be automatically entered into that day's drawing.

For Hostesses:
Dates: September 1-30, 2009
Hostesses who have a qualifying Home Gathering totaling $400 will receive the Everyday Celebration kit for FREE.

For New Consultants:
Dates: September 1-30, 2009
New Consultants who enroll September 1-30 will receive the Everyday Celebration kit FREE as part of their New Consultant Kit.

To take advantage of this terrific value, you can shop online on my website or contact me to place your order.

Contact me at LovetoStamp@myctmh.com if you have any questions.
Sign up to join us for this adventurous workshop

Back Country WOTG


Life is filled with thrilling moments, and nothing says, "adventure" like Close to My Heart's Back Country paper packet with its spirited designs and outdoor flair. At this workshop, I will show you how to create stand-out artwork using the dry embossing/scoring stylus.

Join us for an afternoon of creative fun on Saturday, September 12th from 1-6 p.m. during the National Stamping Day Crop.

Choose your level of kit: Basic $27.50, Better $54, or Best $65.

BASIC KIT ($27.50) = Back Country Level 2 paper pack, Back Country My Stickease two sheets, Adventure Dimensional Elements In Color, and 40" of Denim twill ribbon.

BETTER KIT ($54) = Back Country Level 2 paper pack, Back Country My Stickease two sheets, Adventure Dimensional Elements In Color, 40" of Denim twill ribbon, and D1353 Campin' Fever.

BEST KIT ($65) = Back Country Level 2 paper pack, Back Country My Stickease two sheets, Adventure Dimensional Elements In Color, 40" of Denim twill ribbon, D1353 Campin' Fever, plus full packages of Pewter brads, and Natural Hemp.

What you should bring: paper trimmer, tape runner, scissors, a sponge, and a piercing tool

*optional-Brown Bag and New England Ivy stamp pads, E1002 Rustic Alphabet stamp set, Dry Embossing/Scoring Stylus, and Imagine how-to scrapbooking program book

I have a couple of spaces available if you contact me soon!

Call today to reserve your space: 231-347-6301.


Get Ready for a Fantastic Fall

Twitterpated scrapbooking WOTG







Here is a sneak peek at the featured workshop
for September 27th.


Other upcoming events include:

September 12th: Back Country Workshop from 1-6 p.m. Choose your level of kit and create 6 outdoorsy pages with Back Country Level 2 kit and My Stickease. Basic $27.50, Better $54, or Best $65. Register by August 23rd.

September 12th: National Stamping Day Crop from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Join us to celebrate with a day filled with stamping, scrapbooking, and cardmaking. Today will also be a great opportunity to see what new items Close to My Heart has to offer with the launch of the brand new Autumn/Winter 2009 Idea Book. There will be the optional Back Country Workshop as well as a free make & take. Be sure to register by August 23rd to reserve your space.

Also happening Sept. 12th: The brand new stunning Autumn/Winter Idea Book can be yours by stopping by to see the latest and take advantage of my free Make & Take. You can get your hands on some brand new paper and stamps to play! Call me to RSVP so I prepare the right number of Make & Takes and have an Idea Book set aside for you (231) 347-6301.

September 27th: Twitterpated Workshop from 1-6 p.m. Choose your level of kit and create some fall layouts and cards with this fun new paper packet. Basic $29.95, Better $40.65, or Best $52.55 (plus s/h/t). Pre-paid registration is due by September 12th.

October 23-25, 2009 Gaylord Crop Weekend Get-Away: Contact me for all the details on a scraptabulous fall get-away weekend. I'll be teaching three classes and have all the supplies you need on hand too. Or, if you can't make the full weekend, there are day croppers spaces available. You are also welcome to just come and shop. Call me to find out the classes I will be teaching too. We will have a blast!!!

Don't forget that you can earn free scrapbooking and stamping supplies by hosting your own Home Gathering for an evening of creative fun with your family and friends. Only in September, Gathering hostesses can earn the "Everyday Celebrations" card kit free not to mention the exciting new Hostess Collection choices. Call me today to book your Gathering: 231-347-6301.


Thank you for support! I look forward to seeing you soon!
Sincerely,

Dawn Ross
Your Close To My Heart Consultant
231-347-6301
LovetoStamp@myctmh.com
http://LovetoStamp.myctmh.com

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to dawnross@parishonline.tv by lovetostamp@myctmh.com.
Close To My Heart | 460 Silver Creek Road | Petoskey | MI | 49770

1 comment:

Krista Ritskes said...

That is an amazing newsletter! How did you make it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails