Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Grace paper pack & Delightful Things stamp set

I received my new goodies a few days ago and needed to create some cards for one of my (too) many swaps with my fellow consultants. LOL!

Here are two versions of a card I had fun creating:



Project Supplies:
Stamp: D1369 Delightful Things
Paper: Grace Level 2 paper packet
Cardstock: Colonial White
Inks: Barn Red and Cocoa
Embellishments: Basic Craft Buttons and Crystal Blue Waxy Flax
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Mini Glue Dots, and 3-D Foam Tape



Project Supplies:
Stamp: D1369 Delightful Things
Paper: Grace Level 2 paper packet
Cardstock: Colonial White
Inks: Barn Red , Honey, and Cocoa
Embellishments: Basic Craft Buttons, Crystal Blue Waxy Flax, and Colonial White Designer Ribbon Rounds
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Mini Glue Dots, and 3-D Foam Tape

These cards have sure put me in the mood for some fall weather. I love to see the leaves starting to turn.

Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Melody said...

I love these Dawn - they are absolutely beautiful

Dawn said...

I just received this paper and was hoping to see some projects, so glad I seen your card.It is so pretty with that paper.

Related Posts with Thumbnails