Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Little Excitement in the Mix of Daily Life

After 8 years of strictly floor nursing, I am stepping into a new role. I took a chance and made a phone call in response to an ad in our local paper. The community college was looking for an Adjunct Faculty Nursing Clinical Instructor. I am so excited to say I've been hired.

What a great chance to utilize my years of nursing experience and my BSN degree! I am thankful for the new opportunity.

The fun part of the story was the great excuse to choose a professional-looking fall wardrobe with shoes to match. LOL

I've always looked forward to the excitement of this back-to-school time of year. This year it just got a little more exciting. Now, back to my homework!


3 comments:

Amy said...

YAY, Dawn!!! But you're still going to swap, right?

Leslie said...

Yeah Dawn, that sounds wonderful. Good luck to you in your new job. And a new wardrobe - woo hoo.

Laurie said...

It sounds like a wonderful change for you! Best of luck with it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails