Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

National Stamping Day Crop - Back Country Layouts

This past Saturday, I hosted my National Stamping Day Crop and also held the Back Country Workshop. We had so much fun! After a very busy back-to-school and starting a new job week, I sure needed a good excuse to spend the day crafting! LOL

Not only did we do the 6 pages included in the Back Country Workshop brochure, but I then went on to put together 6 more pages from the paper packet. I was thrilled to get so many outdoor/manly layouts ready. My son, Adam, spent this past weekend white water rafting and my husband will be white water rafting this coming weekend. So, now I can preserve those memories easily with these pages.

And, my peeps were so darn focused on scrapping, they left at the end of our 12-hour scrap-a-thon with a total of 20 pages scrapped!!! That really knocked my socks off! Way to make the most of a day just for your scrapping! Oh, and I think we squeezed a little fun and chocolate in there too! : )

So, without further ado, here are the 12 pages I left with at the end of Saturday:







Project Supplies
:

X7110B Back Country Level 2 Paper Packet
X7110C Back Country Level 2 My Stickease
1292 Crystal Blue Cardstock
X5637 Barn Red Cardstock
1388 Colonial White Cardstock
Z2140 Outdoor Denim Stamp Pad
Z2104 Barn Red Stamp Pad
Z2135 New England Ivy Stamp Pad
Z2108 Brown Bag Stamp Pad
D1353 Campin' Fever stamp set
E1002 Rustic Alphabet stamp set
Z1158 Dimensional Elements In Color - Adventure
Z1217 Brads Metal Assortment
Z534 Micro-Tip Scissors
Z1297 Edge Distresser
Z608 Dry Embossing/Scoring Stylus
1772 Glue Dots
Z1090 Foam Texture Tool
9030 Imagine Scrapbooking How-To Program

Just an additional FYI: The "Imagine" how-to program made it so easy for me to put together the 6 additional pages after finishing the Back Country layouts from the initial workshop brochure.

Hope you all have a fabulous week ahead of you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails