Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Twitterpated Once Again


This was one of the cards we did for my free make & take at my National Stamping Day crop this past Saturday. I also posted a simpler version of this card a few days ago.

Project Supplies:
Card Recipe: "Wishes" How-To Cardmaking Program: Sentiment Secured
Stamp: D1371 Many Thanks
Paper: Twitterpated Level 2 paper packet
Cardstock: Colonial White
Inks: Sorbet, Chocolate, and Sweet Leaf
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, and Sponge Daubers

I found some inspiration for this card pattern from my "Wishes" how-to cardmaking book with the "Sentiment Secured" pattern. I also posted a couple of cards using the Grace paper pack and the Delightful Things stamp set with this pattern.

For one of the the leaves, I used the stamp rolling technique by loading the stamp with Sorbet ink and then rolling the stamp edges in my Chocolate ink pad. For the two other leaves, I stamped the leaves first in Sweet Leaf ink then rolled the edges in Chocolate ink. Remember, the general rule when using this technique is to ink with your lightest color first to avoid contaminating your lighter colored ink pads.

Related Posts with Thumbnails