Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Well, I'll be Twitterpated! Love this new CTMH paper pack!

Here is evidence of more swap creations going on at my house:



Project Supplies:
Stamp: D1371 Many Thanks
Paper: Twitterpated Level 2 paper packet
Cardstock: Colonial White
Inks: Sorbet, Chocolate, and Crystal Blue
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, and Sponge Daubers

I found some inspiration for this card pattern from my "Wishes" how-to cardmaking book with the "Sentiment Secured" pattern. You can see from my previous post how you can use the very same pattern and get a totally different card each time.

For the leaves, I used the stamp rolling technique by loading the stamp with Sorbet ink and then rolling the stamp edges in my Chocolate ink pad. The general rule when using this technique is to ink with your lightest color first.

Enjoy our change of seasons!

P.S. The Twitterpated Workshop will be held on September 27th. There are a couple of spaces available if you contact me soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails