Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Close to My Heart Christmas Wish List

Ladies,

I have a wish list letter prepared for your Christmas wishes this year. Copy and paste my letter and wish list below and get what you REALLY want under the Christmas tree.

With Stampaganza 2009 running from Nov. 3-30, it's the best possible time to get the word out to your family that it's the perfect opportunity to get the most bang for their gift giving dollars too!

If you would prefer to have me e-mail this to you or to your family members, I would be happy to do that. Just shoot me an e-mail or give me a call.

So, here is your chance to get your Close to My Heart wish list started:

Dear _________________, November, 2009

Say “NO” this year to busy, over-crowded malls and questionable Christmas gifts! I have the inside scoop on what _________________ really wants for Christmas.

She filled out a wish list with me for her favorite scrapbooking and stamping products from Close to My Heart. This means she actually wants these things!!

When you purchase items off this wish list (found on the attached page), I will personally gift wrap the items for FREE! I will use a handmade gift tag, which you can fill out. I will also deliver them to you at your convenience. You won’t even have to leave the house! ..OR to make it even easier on you, I offer gift certificates in ANY dollar amount!

If you would like to purchase something that she would truly appreciate and that would put a smile on her face. Here’s how.

Contact me at your earliest convenience.

By phone: 231-347-6301
By email: lovetostamp@myctmh.com
Order online: www.lovetostamp.myctmh.com (just click “shop online” when you get to the home page)

Payment accepted:
Cash or Checks
Credit card (visa, mastercard, discover & american express)
Paypal

**I will make a follow-up phone call to this letter very soon. Have your order ready!

Santa’s Helper,
Dawn Ross
Independent Close to My Heart consultant
231-347-6301

CTMH Holiday Wish List

Name: ______________________

Address:_____________________

Phone:______________________

Email:______________________

Fill out your wish list and Give it to your family and friends OR give it to me with the back side filled out and I will contact them for you.

Item #

Description

Page #

Price













































Dawn Ross e-mail at: LoveToStamp@myctmh.com

H: (231) 347-6301 C: (231) 499-1066

Friends and Family

Fill out your wish list and give it to me with the names and information of your friends and family members who will be buying for you this holiday season. I will

contact them for you.

Name /relationship

Address

Phone #

Email address








































No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails