Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Close to My Heart's STAMPAGANZA 2009 is coming very soon!!!


November is going to be your favorite month of 2009. It's just been announced that Stampaganza time is nearly here. The official scoop from Close to My Heart is as follows:

Stampaganza 2009

Stamp lovers rejoice! We are making it easy to build your stamp collection and your business! Cardmakers and scrapbookers alike will love this opportunity to earn free stamps during our November campaign.

From November 3–30, 2009, customers and Consultants who purchase any two stamp sets (sizes A, B, C, D, and/or E only) at full retail price will receive a third stamp set of their choice FREE (of equal or lesser value for your entire order)—a savings of up to $22.95!

Dates:
The campaign runs November 3–30, 2009, for customers and Consultants.

Details:
Shipping/handling apply. Stamp sets available for FREE include: A, B, C, and D-size sets only. E-size, customizable (K), Stamp of the Month, and Art & Soul® sets are not available as the free set. Stamp sets that count toward the qualifying purchase include full-priced A, B, C, D, and E-size sets only. Stamps that do not qualify toward a qualifying purchase include Stamp of the Month, Art & Soul, Workshops on the Go™, and customized (K) stamps.

I am absolutely giddy about this! Stampaganza is my favorite special! If you know me you know I have a deep love for stamping! LOL I can't wait to get some great new ones next month.

This is a great chance for you to help your family make you giddy as well. Share your Close to My Heart wish list with them and take advantage of this awesome special.

So, get me those Christmas Wish Lists and I will get dear hubby, Mom, or the kiddos rolling with the right gifts for you!

If you need a copy of my Christmas Wish List form to share with your family let me know soon and I will get one out to you. You can either pass it to your family to then give me a call or you can give it to me so that I can call them. However, you will want to give them a little heads up to expect my call.

Now, grab your Idea Book and get that list started!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails