Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Jingle Workshop Registration Deadline is Fast Approaching


Tomorrow I will be teaching the Sweet Home workshop projects AND taking registrations for the November 22nd workshop featuring Jingle projects.

For the upcoming Jingle workshop, I will show you how to make the two-page layout shown above, plus an additional two-page layout shown on my website.

Then, I will also show you how to make these super cute cards:

You will also go home with lots of paper leftover and could also make some of these fun cards, also shown on my website (click to take a peek).

You can also see one of these cards up close:


So, don't miss out on all the Jingle fun. Get yourself registered to come join us for our November Jingle workshop. More details can be seen on my website calendar of events.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails