Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Minneapolis Regionals Celebration Wahoo!


Due to flash difficulties, the photos I took during my trip are quite dark. So, while I continue to hope that my DD will be able to help enhance the rest of my photos, I couldn't resist sharing this one very special picture with you.

I had the great privilege of meeting Close to My Heart's founder and CEO, Jeanette Lynton, at the latest (and greatest) Regional Celebration. And, I have the picture to prove it! LOL

What an inspiring woman she is! I was so impressed and amazed by how geniune, kind, and smart she is.

It was such an exciting event! We had the opportunity to get our hands on a brand new, exclusive product that will debut in the Spring 2009 Idea Book. And, we were blessed with having dear Jeanette teach the creative class for this new item! I couldn't have been more geeked (except for when I had my picture taken with her)!!!

If you head to Jeanette's blog you can see a few more photos from the event.

1 comment:

Sparkle said...

Glad you had a great time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails