Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sharing Great Swap Results: October Stamp of the Month "Holiday Warmth" paired with Jingle

Once again, I am so pleased with the beautiful artwork from my fellow Close to My Heart consultants who take part in Jen Rubio's Stamp of the Month swap. This time around we created art with the October SOTM Holiday Warmth and paired it with CTMH's Jingle paper packet.

I bet you will love the results as much as I do:














Let me know if I can help you get this fun stamp set for yourself this month, at a discount or even FREE!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Paige Dolecki said...

Dawn -

Thank you for your kind thoughts on my blog. I hope you all are feeling better too! I think I might be renting some more movies today - as long as we don't get a power outage to make my day even more fun! LOL - when it rains it pours!

Paige

Related Posts with Thumbnails