Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another CTMH Enchanted Halloween Layout To Inspire You

I'll bet you have lots of fun Halloween photos to scrap now that the kiddos have done their trick-or-treating (and you have sampled some of the loot). LOL

I love our Enchanted paper pack so much. Terrific color combination, in my opinion! Of course, if you know me, you know how much I adore purple.

These are the next two pages I am teaching at my Enchanted Halloween Workshop on November 6th. I hope you love it as much as I do.



This layout also uses the Enchanted Level 2 paper pack, Enchanted My Stickease, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, and Autumn Harvest Brads too. Let me know if you want to attend the workshop or get your own kit sent to you.

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails