Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

"BOO" It's a Happy Haunting with Enchanted paper plus Spellbound and Field Trip Alphabet stamp sets

This evening I held my Enchanted Halloween workshop. We made 6 pages together. These are the last two left to post. You can browse my earlier post to get a look at our other four pages. Thanks for creating with me, ladies!





As you can see, we used Enchanted Level 2 paper, C1374 Spellbound stamp set, E1013 Field Trip Alphabet, Autumn Craft Buttons, and Black Waxy Flax. Some of the elements, such as the two pumpkins and the crow, are 3-D with the help of foam tape.

The two pumpkins were paper-pieced, which means I stamp the two pumpkins each twice; once in Garden Green and once in Autumn Terracotta. Next, I cut out the four pumpkins. On the Autumn Terracotta versions, I cut off the stems. On the Garden Green versions I only kept the top half of each pumpkin. I then adhered the Autumn Terracotta pumpkins on top of the Garden Green pumpkins, and "Voila!" We now have great little pumpkins.

We also added some depth to the pages with the help of Texture Tools and the sponge dauber to sponge some ink. You can see a close up of the night scene with Black, Smokey Plum, Sunflower, Autumn Terracotta, and Garden Green inks.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails