Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Opening Day!

Okay, so my hubby does not hunt. However, I am sure there are many whose hubbies are off sitting in a cold deer blind waiting for their 10-pointer. So, with that in mind, I am sending out "Happy Crafting" wishes to all those lucky "deer hunter widows" out there with a little quiet time on your hands today (one less "kid" in the house - LOL).

So, here is a card I made for my son's birthday last year with the stamp set due to retire at the end of this year: D1151 Off Road

The paper I used here is Rustic Trail, which retired at the end of 2008. I think Back Country paper or It's A Guy Thing paper would work great with this set too.

I colored my image with CTMH's watercolor pencils and our Blending Pen.

I hope it gets in the mood to do some of your own crafting today!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

love your card and the use of Old papers. cool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails