Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hurray! STAMPAGANZA is Here!


Woot! Woot! It's Stampaganza time! Can you tell I am just a little bit excited about the big stamp sale with Close to My Heart happening this month just in time to shop for Christmas Wish List items for yourself, friends, or family.

Give dear hubby a break and give him a list of all your favorite stamps you've been wanting so he can make some great choices for you.

Or, if you are like me, do some shopping for yourself right now. My birthday is in early December and you can bet I am treating myself to some stamps!!! In fact, I am going to finish up my set of the Alpha Solos and get a great deal with Stampaganza working for me.

I am placing my first order for stamps today. And, another order will go in on November 23rd. The promotion is valid through November 30th.

This is THE MONTH to book your Gathering. What a great opportunity to get together with your friends and earn some nice hostess rewards while taking advantage of the stamp sale too!

Another great tool that is listed on my website to make note of: Stamp sets designated for retirement at the end of 2009 are featured in their own category on my website: http://lovetostamp.myctmh.com for added ease of shopping for the stamps you have really wanted and don't want to miss. Retiring stamps will still be listed in their respective categories (summer, everyday life, etc.), but will also be highlighted in their own category.
So, if you are looking to stock up during Stampaganza, it has gotten a little easier to find out which stamp sets are last-chance choices. Click here to see the Retiring Stamps category.
Contact me if you have any questions at all or go ahead and shop online 24/7 on my website.
Here is a recap, in case you missed my post last month, of the details of STAMPAGANZA:
Stampaganza 2009

Stamp lovers rejoice! We are making it easy to build your stamp collection and your business! Cardmakers and scrapbookers alike will love this opportunity to earn free stamps during our November campaign.

From November 3–30, 2009, customers and Consultants who purchase any two stamp sets (sizes A, B, C, D, and/or E only) at full retail price will receive a third stamp set of their choice FREE (of equal or lesser value for your entire order)—a savings of up to $22.95!

Dates:
The campaign runs November 3–30, 2009, for customers and Consultants.

Details:
Shipping/handling apply. Stamp sets available for FREE include: A, B, C, and D-size sets only. E-size, customizable (K), Stamp of the Month, and Art & Soul® sets are not available as the free set. Stamp sets that count toward the qualifying purchase include full-priced A, B, C, D, and E-size sets only. Stamps that do not qualify toward a qualifying purchase include Stamp of the Month, Art & Soul, Workshops on the Go™, and customized (K) stamps.

Happy stamping days are heading our way!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails