Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am thankful


Okay, so life has been unbelievably busy for me this month. I have been a bad blogger. Much, much too busy to blog. LOL However, I wanted to pause and reflect just a minute on what I am thankful for and I hope you can take a moment to do the same.

Top Five (or more) that I am Thankful for:

My family is healthy again.
My husband, my son, and I all have jobs and are able to pay our bills.
The kiddos are doing well in school and are happy.
Dear hubby just keeps being a wonderful man.
I get paid to make cards, scrapbook, and get together with my friends to do all of those fun things. Love CTMH!

My photo for today is from 2008. I was a vendor at this event again this month, but forgot to take photos! gasp! However, you can see we had fun last year and once again this year. Doe Camp was a fun treat!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails