Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Joy" Gift Card Holder with CTMH Holiday Jingle stamp set and Evensong paper


This great little gift card holder is going to be a big hit this weekend as my make & take at my next vendor show. I hope you can stop by to make one with me.

This project features the stamp set, C1371 Holiday Jingle paired with Evensong paper and a Clear Sparkle for some twinkle.

We also made this project at my Christmas card workshop a couple of weeks ago. I was inspired by a fellow consultant who shared her great project on another board. Thanks to Karen Morris!

I hope you like it and are inspired to make one of your own too!

Wishing you a joy-filled day!

1 comment:

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Related Posts with Thumbnails