Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sending Some Joy Your Way featuring "Just for the Holidays"

My current favorite stamp set from Close to My Heart that's so perfect for making your Christmas gift tags has to be: D1380 Just for the Holidays. You can see two versions of the Christmas card I designed and taught at my Christmas card workshop a couple of weeks ago:


In addition to D1380 Just for the Holidays stamp set, I used Jingle Creative Basics paper which comes with the coordinating Juniper Grosgrain Ribbon.

Isn't this such fun paper? This a card that you could easily make in a large quantity, but change up the sentiment to "Peace on Earth," "Warm Wishes," "Merry & Bright," "Happy Holiday," "Merry Christmas" using this great stamp set.

You can also make all your gift tags quickly and easily too with this cute combo of paper and stamps!

I hope everyone had a Thanksgiving day/weekend full of your own brand of joy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails