Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tri-Fold Shutter Card Featuring CTMH Aspen Level 2 & Snow Flurries

Ta da! Presenting my first attempt at the cool Tri-Fold Shutter card:






Not only did I learn how to make this fun, interactive card, I also learned a fun new technique. Using Pearl Paint, Twilight Re-inker, and some water in a small misting bottle, I was able to create my own glimmer mist. I used the mist to spray the chipboard Dimensional Element Flurries snowflake. Don't you just love it!!! I also added my new mist concoction to the two Heartfelt Wonder felt shapes on the right side of the card. Then I added a couple of the fun Twinkle glitter brads too.

If you want to learn how to make one yourself, plan to attend either my Jingle workshop on November 22nd or my Grace workshop on December 13th where I will spend a few minutes teaching this card to our group.

Contact me to register to attend either or both workshops soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails