Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

December Stamp of the Month: Notice the Details Card

Today's card is one of a few versions I played around with for my card to showcase the December SOTM for the Blog Hop and my standing swap group. It was a tough call deciding which version I liked best. Comments are always appreciated!

Project Supplies:
Stamp: D1378 Notice the Details, December's Stamp of the Month
Paper: Twitterpated Level 2 paper packet
Cardstock: Colonial White Cardstock and Chocolate Textured Cardstock
Inks: Chocolate, Sorbet, and Crystal Blue
Embellishments: Pewter Rectangle Photo Clips from the Pewter Mini-Medley Accents Collection and Colonial White Crocheted Ribbon from the Colonial White Designer Ribbon Rounds
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Sponge Daubers, Micro-Tip Scissors, Edge Distresser, Sea Sponge Tool, Sanding Block, Paper Piercer, and 3-D Foam Tape

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

Paige Dolecki said...

Dawn -

I liked the blog hop card very much (cool distressing on the side) but looking back and forth between the two I think I like this one a little bit more. Maybe this version with the brown ink for the "ripped notebook paper" stamp? Love the pewter photo clip!

Paige

Related Posts with Thumbnails